Thursday, December 4, 2014

Heart To Heart

I must say, Nisse has been rather a joy to have around. His quiet company is very pleasant. Of course, the occasional ribbing I could do without but one can't have everything.
As I mentioned before house elves are peculiar types. Loners. He exlained to me in no uncertain terms that I will NEVER get him to dance, shall NEVER EVER discuss boys with him and furthermore, that under no, NO! circumstances is he ever to be cuddled. And here I was thinking that we could snuggle up on the sofa and watch movies and have girl talk. So much for that. And no dance parties either.
He sounds a bit of a party pooper, doesn't he. I assure you, he is not. And I am glad he is the way he is. I can live with his quirks and it seems he doesn't mind mine. (Wow, this must be the first time I can say that about a male companion.)

#coulditbemagic
#Nisseisbackintown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourites