Monday, November 10, 2014

This too shall pass...

Looking back on this year and last - I know I am early for the year end review - I must confess I am not proud of my track record in the department of human relations. I am in fact a little saddened by it. 

Is there a prize for being unlucky where love is concerned? 

I am not quite sure why I feel the urge to record and dwell on those epic failures over and over.  
But then again, I do know exactly. The self-pitying kind always know. 
Also they know that they are punishing themselves á la "Told you so... nya, nya, nyanyanyaaaaa..."

Right, so I am a self-pitying masochist. That's something. Some people don't have anything to say for themselves... NOT ME! 

Ooh, I am glad I got that out of the way. 

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS GLITTER!

Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourites