Friday, December 2, 2011

Ooooh

It is the first weekend in December.  
It's the weekend of the Second Advent. 
 It's three more weeks to go to CHRISTMAS. 
Whhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I personally will be indulging in mulled wine, chocolates and maroni and I believe a little bit of sparkling wine to celebrate the fact that I am back to work on Monday. 

Celebrate? 
Yes.
 Yes, indeed! 
This IS something to celebrate. 
I am looking forward to this new part of my life. 
I feel like I am starting afresh, like I'm being given a second chance at trying the whole "actually enjoying the job you do" thing. 

And whilst I am not skipping and jumping down the streets, hugging strangers, believe me when I say I am happy, very happy indeed. Quietly, though. 
Ok, every now and then I make this excited little squeak.  

I believe no Christmas present this year can top my finding a job and getting my life a little bit back to normal. 

Of course, there's still plenty other things to be improved. Isn't it always the way...?! 

Well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourites